Ai Suma Hotel is located in Porta Venezia, near the new Fashion District, in a strategical position so you can easily reach the heart of the city, and it has a good connection to the main airports Linate and Malpensa. In front of our hotel you find the taxi parking, and the metro red line MM1- Porta Venezia is 20m far.
HOW TO REACH US
From Central Train Station:
– Take Tram nr. 9 (direction Porta Genova) for 7 stops; get off at Porta Venezia stop.
From Linate Airport:
– Take bus nr. 73 (direction San Babila MM1). Proceed with metro MM1 (direction Sesto San Giovanni) until Porta Venezia stop.
– Another option is by bus nr. 73 (direction Porta Genova) and get off to Piazza Cinque Giornate, proceed with Tram nr. 9 for 4 stops (direction Stazione Centrale/ Central Train Station) until Porta Venezia stop.
From Malpensa Airport:
– The best way to reach our hotel is by train “Malpensa Express” that connects the airport with the city (Central Train Station) in 50 minutes.
– Another option is by bus “Malpensa Shuttle” from the airport to the Central Train Station.
Ai Suma Hotel it is located in a controlled traffic zone. For guests who choose to reach us by car, we advice to use the following parkings very close to our hotel:
- Viale Majno, Opened 7/24. Few metres far from the Hotel, crossing Porta Venezia.
- Via Melzo 23 next to Unes Supermarket. Closed from 00.45am to 6.30am.
- Via Melzo 6, Closed from 00.45am to 6.30am.
For any question do not hesitate to contact us.