From Central Train Station:
- Take Tram nr. 9 (direction Porta Genova) for 7 stops; get off at Porta Venezia stop.
From Linate Airport:
- Linate airport and the center of Milan are connected in just 12 minutes thanks to the opening of two new M4 underground stops: “Tricolore” and “San Babila”. From San Babila, red line, Porta Venezia stop.
The “blue” is in service from Monday to Thursday from 6:00 to 22:00; from Friday to Sunday from 6:00 to 00:30.
From Malpensa Airport:
- The best way to reach our hotel is by train “Malpensa Express” that connects the airport with the city (Central Train Station) in 50 minutes.
- Another option is by bus “Malpensa Shuttle” from the airport to the Central Train Station.
Ai Suma Hotel it is located in a controlled traffic zone. For guests who choose to reach us by car, we advice to use the following parking very close to our hotel:
- Viale Majno, Opened 7/24. Few metres far from the Hotel, crossing Porta Venezia.
For any question do not hesitate to contact us.