From Central Train Station:
– Take Tram nr. 9 (direction Porta Genova) for 7 stops; get off at Porta Venezia stop.
From Linate Airport:
– Take bus nr. 73 (direction San Babila MM1). Proceed with metro MM1 (direction Sesto San Giovanni) until Porta Venezia stop.
– Another option is by bus nr. 73 (direction Porta Genova) and get off to Piazza Cinque Giornate, proceed with Tram nr. 9 for 4 stops (direction Stazione Centrale/ Central Train Station) until Porta Venezia stop.
From Malpensa Airport:
– The best way to reach our hotel is by train “Malpensa Express” that connects the airport with the city (Central Train Station) in 50 minutes.
– Another option is by bus “Malpensa Shuttle” from the airport to the Central Train Station.
Ai Suma Hotel it is located in a controlled traffic zone. For guests who choose to reach us by car, we advice to use the following parkings with a discounted fare for our guests (very close to our hotel):
- Viale Majno, daily rate Euro 24 , Opened 7/24. Few metres far from the Hotel, crossing Porta Venezia.
- Via Melzo 23 next to Unes Supermarket. Daily discounted rate Euro 25. Closed from 00.45am to 6.30am.
- Via Melzo 6, daily discounted rate Euro 30. Closed from 00.45am to 6.30am.
For any question do not hesitate to contact us.